Screaming potential is the first thing that comes to mind... this rare offering shouldn't be overlooked if you're after the worst house in a prime location opposite the river!
Choose to renovate or detonate, either way, this oversized block allows for various development options depending on your vision.
* Fishermans Reach waterfront reserve location
* Over half an acre of land zoned RU5 Village in Kempsey Shire
* Based on the zoning, there is potential to subdivide this residential block subject to council approval
* The old 2 bedroom fibro cottage was relocated in the mid 80's from Port Macquarie
* The block is slightly elevated allowing serene tree filtered water views
* A local boat ramp is handy to launch your boat for river or ocean fishing
* Approximately 4kms to Stuarts Point village for shops, cafes, tavern, bowls club or beach access via the footbridge
* Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, about an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 2410 m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA ON 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price.
You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price!
A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased.
Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.